About Me

My photo
So I live in the suburbs of Austin, with my awesome husband, who is also my best friend and our two gorgeous children. We are originally from NM, however my children were born in Austin! I currently work for a national recruiting firm as the head of the accounting dept. for 2 branches. My husband and I are both prior service Army and have served in many places around the world, including Iraq and Kuwait. I love working out and running. Once in a while I will try a fitness class. I love, love, love Beachbody workout programs!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Patience + Consistency = Progress

LiveFit Trainer: Week 3 so far..

First of all I think this is really a good program! I wish I was a little more disciplined with my eating.. I was doing so good at first but then the options are so limited, I found myself giving in to temptation a few times too many. This week has been going pretty good, I have gotten creative with my recipes and changed some things up, so lunches; snacks, etc. have been exciting again!
I can’t believe I am already on week 3 and finally (so far) this week, no sick kids, no sick mom, work has slowed down.. so I have had energy for my usual morning workouts. I am finally back into the mode of getting up super duper early and hitting the gym. I love working out in the mornings, the getting up part sucks, but once I have finished.. it feels so good to not have to worry about it the rest of the day.

I have 2 more workouts scheduled this week, Week 3 she throws in the 5th day. Today was Chest & Triceps, my biceps are soooore from yesterday’s session and of course, my legs are STILL sore!! *SMH* and tomorrow is yet, another legs day. Week 3 and 4 actually have 2 legs day, which I am excited about because that is my weak area and the area in which needs the most work (at least as far as I am concerned).

Now as far as weight goes, I am actually up a couple of lbs, I weighed in at 130 the last couple of days, but since measuring shows I am losing, I am not too concerned with the extra weight on the scale. My clothes fit great, my body feels great and I can feel myself getting stronger and leaner and even noticing slight difference in the definition in my abs.





Stay Fit & Fab!

No comments:

Post a Comment