About Me

My photo
So I live in the suburbs of Austin, with my awesome husband, who is also my best friend and our two gorgeous children. We are originally from NM, however my children were born in Austin! I currently work for a national recruiting firm as the head of the accounting dept. for 2 branches. My husband and I are both prior service Army and have served in many places around the world, including Iraq and Kuwait. I love working out and running. Once in a while I will try a fitness class. I love, love, love Beachbody workout programs!

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

LiveFit Trainer: Week 1 in Review

Well, I managed to survive Week 1 of Jamie Eason's LiveFit Trainer! On Sunday, I decided to add on an extra workout, just for the fun of it. And also because I am a little bit crazy! HA But seriously, I was just so excited to be feeling better and it helped (a little.. hehe) that my DH re-arranged my home gym, ahhh, I love when things get a small change! So I couldn't wait to get in there and workout!



First week went pretty well, I hit a couple bumps in the road, but managed to stay on course for the entire week. I modified a couple of the "Rest" days. My intention was to begin on Monday and have Friday-Sunday off, but I got a sinus infection and decided to take Thursday & Friday off. I went full force back into the program on Saturday and then threw in my extra workout on Sunday. ;)

At the end of the week, I lost 1 pound! Not too shabby!

Now as for the workouts, I was sore by the end of the day after each workout!! I was most sore from the legs day, which was Wednesday, my legs are still sore today, Tuesday of Week 2! Of course, I am insane and I Love being sore from workouts!

So week 1 is complete, 11 weeks to go. I made it through 1 week and ZERO cardio and I have to admit, I am not missing it too much! I found that if I lift heavy enough during my workouts, I am sweating just as much, if not more than I do when I do cardio workouts! Awesome!

I know I promised "Before" pics, but I didn't get them downloaded from my digital camera, and now I can't find it. So I took a "end of Week 1" photo :)
My DH made fun of my picture taking abilities, but remember I took this pix, post workout, I was sweaty, tired and shaky from heavy lifting!


Well, that is Week 1, Week 2 is in progress and I am still feeling good and feeling motivated!

Stay Fit & Fab!

No comments:

Post a Comment