About Me

My photo
So I live in the suburbs of Austin, with my awesome husband, who is also my best friend and our two gorgeous children. We are originally from NM, however my children were born in Austin! I currently work for a national recruiting firm as the head of the accounting dept. for 2 branches. My husband and I are both prior service Army and have served in many places around the world, including Iraq and Kuwait. I love working out and running. Once in a while I will try a fitness class. I love, love, love Beachbody workout programs!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Good things are coming!

Well, I am just about 4 weeks into Les Mills PUMP. Where has time gone? If you know anything about me, you know I get bored, very easily.. to say the least! HA I can't believe it's already been 4 weeks into PUMP and I am craving more! I guess the greatest thing about this workout has been that, since day 1, I have continued to see results which is so motivating! I have noticed some major changes in the way my clothes are fitting.. or I should say, how they are NOT fitting ;) (that's a GOOD thing!) Since starting the program, I have actually gained 2lbs, but it's been the good kind of lbs!! I have lost  1/2 inch in each arm and a whopping 1 inch in each thigh and am fitting into a size 2 pants.. SIZE 2, yup you read that correctly. I am still in shock, it's so hard to believe that after all these years of trying and hoping that I would get there.. I am finally here and let me tell you.. IT FEELS GREAT!!!
Just goes to show.. persisant and dedication truly pays off! All the dreaded morning wake-ups and dreaded walks to the gym, oh so early in the morning have all been WORTH it!!
Remember: Good things come to those that get up and make things happen! So keep going, keep pushing forward, good things are coming! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment